- Emphasizes on the importance of liquidity support to reinstate industry growth
- Recommends a bouquet of options to the Government to resolve the issue
25th October, New Delhi: In a letter written to the PMO, Confederation of Real Estate Developers' Associations of India (CREDAI) today requested the Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi, to intervene in a bid to ease the credit freeze in the Indian Real Estate sector amidst the lack of availability of funds to developers for completion of real estate projects. This scenario is leading to an adverse impact on the entire real estate eco-system, with…
CREDAI-JLL REPORT REVEALS 25% SURGE Y-O-Y IN CUMULATIVE RESIDENTIAL SALES IN TOP SEVEN CITIES OF INDIA IN H1 2018 AT NATCON 2018, BERLIN
- Over 1000 real estate developers from 100 cities discuss challenges and the growth opportunities amidst the backdrop of tremendous growth in residential sales in NATCON 2018 – Break the Stereotype
- Another CREDAI-Cushman & Wakefield report displayed heightened PE investment of INR 10,080 Cr in Q2, 2018
- CREDAI also demanded allocation of tax benefits to facilitate growth of “Affordable Housing”
Berlin, 02nd August, 2018: CREDAI, the apex body of real estate sector released two joint reports with leading IPCs, JLL and Cushman & Wakefield at the CREDAI NATCON 2018, its 18th annual international convention held…
- Over 1000 real estate developers from 100 cities to attend this annual convention authored by CREDAI Gujarat.
- For the first time ever, JLL, CBRE and Cushman & Wakefield join hands as Knowledge partners to jointly submit report on Real Estate at CREDAI’s Natcon’18.
July 25, 2018: CREDAI (Confederation of Real Estate Developers' Associations of India), the apex body of private Real Estate developers in India, is holding its 18th edition of NATCON – the annual international convention, from 2-4 August, 2018 at Berlin, Germany. The 3-day convention is set to host over 1000 real estate developers from 100 cities…
CREDAI Bihar to build 25000 Affordable Housing Units to help achieve Government’s mission of ‘Housing for All by 2022’
- Shri Sushil Kumar Modi, Deputy Chief Minister Bihar, addressed over 100 CREDAI member developers from across India at their Executive Committee and Governing Council Meeting
- CREDAI demands lowering of circle rate in Bihar to aid growth and development of the real estate industry
- CREDAI pledges to provide skill training to 25000 construction workers in this financial year
05th July, Patna: Confederation of Real Estate Developers' Associations of India (CREDAI), the apex body of private real estate developers representing over 12000 members across India, today pledged the development of 25,000 Affordable Housing…
- Joint Report by CREDAI & JLL titled ‘Traversing through the epic, predicting the curve’ unveiled at CREDAI Conclave 2018 in New Delhi
- US$ 20 BN worth REIT- able office stock in India by turn of next decade
- Housing sector’s contribution to the GDP expected to almost double to 11.2% by 2020
14th March, New Delhi: CREDAI in association with their knowledge partner JLL, India’s largest real estate service firm, today jointly unveiled a report titled ‘TRAVERSING THROUGH THE EPIC, PREDICTING THE CURVE’ at CREDAI Conclave 2018 in New Delhi. The report, that traces 7…
CREDAI Youth Wing - CBRE report finds millennials and youth as future demand drivers for affordable housing
- The report, ‘The Youth Barometer’, identifies trends created and driven by the millennials in the Indian Real Estate sector among others
- Report finds 82% Indian millennials still live with their parents with a majority of millennials still aiming to own a quality home
Hyderabad, February 09, 2018 – CREDAI Youth Wing in association with its knowledge partner CBRE, today released a report ‘The Youth Barometer’ at its 2nd annual CREDAI Youth Wing Convention, YOUTHCON 2018 in Hyderabad. The report highlights the major trends created and driven by millennials, addresses issues such as why millennials live with…
Nashik, February 2, 2017: PNB Housing Finance, one of the leading housing finance companies in the country, recently organised two alumni meets of newly-skilled construction workers in Nashik, Maharashtra. PNB Housing, as a part of its Corporate Social Responsibility, programme has been supporting the skilling programme for construction workers, run by the Confederation of Real Estate Developers' Associations of India (CREDAI).
The alumni meets were conducted to encourage contractors and CREDAI members to hire from the training centres. Last year, PNB Housing – true to its commitment to the cause of improving the lives of construction workers –…
-Over 1000 projects across India displayed over the course of the three day event
- Huge interest shown by NRIs for knowledge seminars on RERA, GST and Indian Realty Trends
- CREDAI held the Smart India Realty Meet & Awards to acknowledge the leading developers in UAE and India
14th December, Mumbai: CREDAI’s Indian Property Show held in Dubai between 7th-9th December witnessed a huge reception with over 13,500 visitors attending the exhibition over the course of the three day affair. The event witnessed displays of over a 1000 projects of INR 15 lac and above from more than…
-The 3-day CREDAI’s Indian Property Show being held in Dubai attracts thousands of visitors within first two days.
-RERA implementation boosts NRI confidence towards the Indian property market.
9th December 2017: More than 200 Indian property developers across 14 states and 60 cities assembled at the CREDAI’s Indian Property Show in Dubai. CREDAI’s first international exhibition of Indian properties featuring thousands of residential and commercial projects has sparked further interest among property buyers following the recent reforms that promote transparency in the Indian real estate sector.
The 3-day exhibition…
-3-day Indian Property Show from 7th-9th December to present 14 exclusive state pavilions and 60 key cities
-200 plus developers, all CREDAI Members to display more than 1000 projects in a first ever large international exhibition post RERA Implementation
-One of the biggest Exhibition of Indian Properties to be ever held in Dubai in recent times
Mumbai, November 20, 2017: The Confederation of Real Estate Developers' Associations of India (CREDAI) will be holding its first international exhibition of Indian properties in Dubai this December. With the aim to present the Best of India to over 2.6 million Indians living in the UAE, the 3 day exhibition known as the…