- To work with the Government to increase the scope of private real estate developers in urban agenda.
- Maintaining a strong relationship with the Government, the media, industry associates, and other stakeholders through dialogues and interactions.
- Provide balanced and integrated industry viewpoint and response on critical aspects of policy, regulation and developments related to real estate sector.
- It serves as platform for members to exchange views and arrive at common understanding through meetings, conferences and other events for a favourable policy climate for real estate development.
- Implement CREDAI CSR initiatives.
- Mobilise funds to sustain CREDAI through industry associations and community power.
Atul Kumar Rai
CEO & Director General
Director - Programmes
Seema R. Jairath
Consultant - Research & Marketing
Dr. Preety Priyadarshi
Chief Operating Officer ( CREDAI Academy for Skilling)
N. Maria Valan
Sr. Manager- Finance & Accounts
Rama Chandra Sahu
Manager Co-ordination and Research
Corporate Communications – Manager
Asst. Manager- Skill Development & Database
Asst. Manager- Skill Development
EA to CEO & DG
Asst. Manager Administration