Job Description of City Manager: Municipal Solid waste
Company Profile: CREDAI CLEAN CITY MOVEMENT (CCCM) is a section 8 company formed for promotion of Decentralized waste management techniques among the 11,800 developers of CREDAI (in 23 states and 177 city chapters) and ULB’s of target cities. The company would be operating from New Delhi, with city offices in 10 cities.
Department: Decentralized Solid Waste Management
Position Title: City Representative - Kolkata, Chennai and Pune
Basic knowledge of: principles and practices of decentralized solid waste management; state and central laws pertaining to solid waste management; negotiation and administration.
Knowledge of: principles and practices of management and supervision; budget preparation; effective customer service.
Role and Responsebilties:
- Coordinate with CREDAI and CREDAI Youth wing members to implement CCCM India mandate
- BD and conversion the most critical function
- Sitting in the City Secretariat. Mandatory to ensure rapport with CREDAI City Chapter, Developers and Sect. staff
- Develop and implement short and long-range plans 2000 homes to be brought under CCCM umbrella in double quick time and at least 20000 homes in every city-submit monthly business plan after talking to CREDAI Youth Wing/ Mentors/ City President City Sectts.
- Coordinate work with City Sectts.
- Plan prioritize and Delegate work among subordinate staff/supervisors to ensure the following
- Cooperation among subordinate staff/supervisors
- Work is professionally executed as part of a management team
- Overseeing refuse being received; ensuring proper handling of waste by supervisors/other team members
- Preparing narrative and statistical reports; analyzing data
- Training & counselling of RWAs/residents
- Managing supervisors, MIS and inspections
- Learn and adapt to changing laws and regulations of solid waste management and disposal. Tracking local and state laws on solid waste management
3 years of relevant experience
Based on experience